From Ordinary to Extraordinary!
Sequoia Conference Center: The newest venue for the Humboldt area
For conferences, professional development events, and parties hosted by educational and non-educational government agencies, non-profit or for-profit organizations.
This full service, multipurpose facility centrally located in Eureka boasts 9,300 sq. ft. of event space:
- accommodating up to 448 people
- offering state-of-the-art video and audio technology including video walls, multiple screens and cameras independently controlled
- including a full service kitchen with dishes, flatware, glassware, and serving utensils
- designed around a gracious lobby and registration area with a built-in service island
- Sequoia A (30x60); accommodates up to 125* at tables and includes a 6’x9′ video wall
- Sequoia B (60x60); accommodates up to 275* at tables, includes a hardwood dance floor and 13’x20′ video wall
- Sequoia A and B combined (90x60)
* Exact capacity will depend on your personalized layout requirements.